Today we celebrated the 6th birthday of our sweet boy Nathan!!!!! Wow!!!! What a joy he is to our lives. I remember seeing him for the very first time. What a special blessing he is: loveable, sweet, sensitive, so smart, kind and just plain fun!!!! Oh he is such a blessing to me, Mark and our whole family. What a genuine little guy! We truly celebrate his life today. Thank you LORD for our boy Nathan John!!!! What a treasure he is to us!!!! We had a pirate themed party today. We invited 2 buddies, Joshua and Josiah over for some fun, games and food. We had a great day/night. We even did our own treasure hunt and pin the patch on the pirate. It was a great time. The ugly teeth just made the pirate costumes perfect. I even put some on for a pic, but I am not sharing that one here. LOL! Happy Happy Birthday Nathan!!!! We love you very much! May you grow to love and honor God all the days of your life!
First of all, that cake is fabulous! Secondly, the teeth are disgusting...but perfect for pirates. It looks like the kids had a ball. Also, loving the new design on your blog. I'm almost ready for a change.
4 comments:
First of all, that cake is fabulous! Secondly, the teeth are disgusting...but perfect for pirates. It looks like the kids had a ball. Also, loving the new design on your blog. I'm almost ready for a change.
Your party (and cake) look wonderful!! I have a picture of little pirate Cole with his little pirate buddy, Nathan... sweet memories.
That cake is the best thing I have ever seen!! Did you buy it that way or make it? I'd like to get one for my 18th birthday this July!! :)
Post a Comment