Just looking at my good friend Angela's blog, has motivated me to try to blog again. I just sit around and do nothing but eat bon-bons most days, so I thought why not!! (if you believe that one, I some land to sell you on the moon!LOL!) But seriously, she has the cutest and most creative blog, and so I have been spurred on to try to post every now and then on my own blog. My first one back was earlier today as I was entering a contest (from Angela's blog) to win a really cute clothespin apron...and that is so appropriate since just last week I started hanging my clothes outside to try, in hopes of saving money but rarely using my dryer.
Well as the picture for my first official post back since March, is the newest addition to our precious family, Little Karli Evangeline - our darling little lovebug!!!!! What a joy she is!!! Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:
I'm glad you're blogging again! Sorry you didn't win the apron...but you know I'll make you one anyway :o) Seriously, can Karli have a cuter face?
Post a Comment