Sunday, January 17, 2010

Here's the cake, not so good. But Maryann liked it. I am considering buying cakes after the problems I faced with this one. At least it looked like a mermaid and Piesy was happy!



Isn't she lovely!!!

Here are the birthdays I have failed to post from the past and today's pictures from Maryann's 4th birthday. Levi turned 5 and Nathan turned 7! What a great amount of blessings we have to count and so much to celebrate on a regular basis around here!!!! I sure do love being the mom of these wonderful kiddos!!! I am truly truly, blessed!!!!! Happy Birthday to three of my sweeties! Most especially Maryann, who enjoyed a wonderful day today!!!!! We thank God for her and all the little ones that fill our home.











1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, she is so precious, THeres! So beautiful! You did a GREAT job on all of the cakes!