Today our little Norah Gail turned 3!!!
She is totally cute, utterly sweet and darling, and such a little handful at times!! I love her more every day and am enjoying learning all the God has to teach me through her little personality. Norah, I love you and I can't imagine our household without a precious Norah Gail!!!! So thankful that God gave me YOU!
I made teapot cake, in case you can't tell. The cupcakes were made for our dear friends out of gluten free cake mix. Norah like it, but the other kids seemed most excited about it!
About to blow out the candles!!!
Norah got money from Mom-Mom and Pappy and from Big Mom-Mom Catalano!!
Something that Norah saw and wanted at Target!!! She also got a harmonica, microphone, huge ball, ballet outfit and some special Dora bandaids that she wanted.
Opening the package from Nana and Pop-Pop, it held a doll and lots of matching clothes for Norah and doll. More pictures to come soon of them dressed alike!!!
Adorable bag made by my dear friend Angela!!! Her girls were our guests and they filled it with cute pictures and a big thing of sidewalk chalk.
Precious Norah and Maryann!!!! Love these girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment