Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Creativity Cut Short!












Hey all! We are still in NJ and I missed yesterday's blogging. We are doing good, but I am feeling a little short on creativity with this blog thing. I know, I have only been blogging for a little over a week now but it is true. Angela, can you please pass some creativity? Ha! Ha! Maybe you could bottle it and sell it. I think you have enough!! Love you!




All is well. Yesterday we spent a full day here with the Catalanos. We went to the playground, had lunch, and rested...just in time to get up and get ready for the big night....THE BOARDWALK! The kids were really waiting for that and we so excited to go to the boardwalk and go on the rides. We had a great time. It was Norah's first time riding the rides...she was loving it (that wild girl!) Maryann couldn't get off a ride for a second and she was screaming to get on another one. The boys had a blast as well. Then we had snacks on the boardwalk. And Mark, believe it or not, I was eating funnel cake. It had been years since I ate that wonderfully fattening stuff. It was SO GOOD! I've been exercising a lot so I don't feel AS bad! I enjoyed it. The kids were stuffing their faces with cotton candy, pretzels, caramel corn, and funnel cakes. WOW! We made SURE to brush teeth when we got home!

This morning Nana had planned a treasure hunt. What a fun time that was. They went from clue to clue through Nana's yard and gardens and made it to their final destination where they dug up the treasure...candy! They had such a good time. I enjoyed it too. It was so fun to see them reading the clues (Nathan, Tommy, and Julie) and running like crazy to find the next clue. Then they were going crazy once they had EATEN their treasure. What a fun Nana!
This afternoon we swam in the pool in Nana's yard and then went to play at cousin Julie's house ( my brother Joe's house). It was an action packed day! Mommy is ready for some snoozin' tonight!

4 comments:

angela said...

Oh, you're doing fine. With all the fun and excitement I'm surprised you even have time to blog. So thanks for keeping us in the loop! :o) The girls, more so Olivia, are starting to ask when Nathan will be back. We are missing you all very much, but we ARE glad that you are enjoying your time with family.

Anonymous said...

i love all the pics at the boardwalk. nathan and levi on that bounce ride is just priceless. you look so cute w/ the girls, they look more and more a like everyday! miss you.

angela said...

Come on Theresa, keep on blogging!

angela said...

Me again! I've got an award for you. Come over to my blog and check it out!