Hey All! Well, yes my creativity was cut short as you last read, BUT I am taking a new stab at this blogging this and am back to blogging as of today. I would love to keep this going for myself and for all those sweet friends and family that want to keep up with our four little cuties!
On Monday, I finally took some pictures...with the express purpose of posting them here on the blog. We did some fun painting and fingerpainting out front of our house. The kids had a great time. Levi and Maryann got the messiest. Norah just walked around stealing the paint containers, if you can believe that one!!! She is a little stinker. Nathan drew some nice pictures and even a message of, "I love you, Mom." That was my favorite part. They had such a fun time. And then I sprayed them off with the hose when we finished!! Well enjoy the pictures and check in for some very regular updates. That is my plan.
2 comments:
Welcome back! Nate is just like Olivia with the minimal mess but great pictures. I'm loving the pics and look forward to more!
Yay - I'm thrilled to see you have a blog, too! I am terrible with Facebook, but love blogging. It's such a great way to keep in touch with family that's scattered everywhere. I'll bookmark ya! ~ Rebecca Coleman
Post a Comment