Sunday, November 8, 2009

Date with Nate






Today Nate and I went on a date to Old City Cemetery. Cool place. Nate said his fave parts were swinging on the swing together and discovering that the frog he and I thought was real, was actually fake!!! We had a precious time together. I told him my favorite part was just being with him. Times one on one are so precious. Sunday afternoons are the new date day at the Dalys. Hoping that setting aside that day will make our dates happen more regularly. Next week is Mark and Levi. Hopefully they will take pictures on their adventure.

2 comments:

angela said...

It's so nice to catch up on the pictures. Is that not the best swing in the world?!? My girls love it....so do I :o)

Michael McCready said...

What a neat idea, date day with one of your kids. You guys are great parents and a wonderful family. Miss you all!