I love my life as a mom, but I have been so bogged down lately feeling so overwhelmed with the task I face each day. Mothering five little ones, schooling 3 (a preschooler, a Kindergartener, and a 1st/2nd grader), keeping up on the housework, cooking, and the LAUNDRY!! Yikes. That one is a beast for me. Well. There is good news!!!!!!! I always heard of the scripture in the Bible, "those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength"...it always sounded so nice and pretty to me, but I didn't REALLY know what that meant practically for me. So as I have felt so burdened with my life lately, I needed to call on the Lord and ask for the strength. I told the Lord that I was waiting on Him to renew my strength and for Him to please do it. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?? He is such an amazing and faithful God. SOMEHOW in His awesome and inexplicable way, He has refreshed me and renewed my strength for the task. Given me new strength and new joy for my journey. I am so thankful for a God who hears and keeps His promises to His children. If you need strength today, call on the only ONE who can really truly renew your strength. THE LORD GOD, Creator of the universe, the One Who made you!! Oh He is good! Thank you Lord. I continue to wait on You to renew my strength again and again!
No comments:
Post a Comment