Well, the Dalys (that is, us)have hit NJ once again!! The kids and I hit the road on Wednesday morning just before 6:00 for our 11 day excursion without Daddy...(Daddy will follow after that for a vacation at the beach with our dear friends!!) We got in around 2 pm on Wednesday after a very uneventful trip up 81. Thank you Lord for no vomiting and very minimal screaming!!!!!!
Our first adventure of the trip was to have a visit with my best friend from growing up days, RENEE! It is always so great to get together with her, always so encouraging and Christ honoring. She has been blessed with four wonderful and beautiful children who we got to enjoy also. We went to the playground then returned to my mom and dad's for swimming in the pool and lunch. The time went by TOO quickly, but I am thankful for the blessing of getting to see them for a little while!!! I love them!!

Karli

Norah and Jude (I told Renee, I would not mind having this gorgeous boy in my family one day, LOL!!!!)

Nathan, Maria, Elisabeth

There's that handsome boy, Jude!

Norah, Maryann, Elisabeth, Maria, Nathan and Levi

Renee and I with our littlest sweeties. We are famous for this pose over the years!!!

Later that evening Nana and Pop-Pop wanted to treat us to an evening at the Ocean City Boardwalk!!Mom made all those outfits!!!!!

Norah and her buddy Mia (My brother Joe's little girl)

Mia and her daddy, Joe!

They had a great time. The boys said their favorite ride was the big swings and the girls enjoyed everything! I think Maryann may have like the bumper cars best, though I didn't get a photo of that!

Standing in line waiting for one of the last rides of the evening!!!

Me and my sweet Karli


My fun brother Tony playing with the boys in the pool at my mom's house!!!!

There they are 3 of my favorite guys!
1 comment:
It looks like you're having a blast up there! We miss you but we're glad that you are enjoying your time with faaaamily. Tell your mom I love the outfits she made. It makes me want to break out my sewing machine!
Post a Comment