Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Celebrations!

This afternoon at my mom's house we were joined by some of my mom's family for a great time of visiting. My Nana had come down on Saturday morning to visit with me, my brother and the kids. Joining us today also was 2 of my mom's brothers and one of her sisters and one sister in law along with a great aunt. We had a great time together and also celebrated (a little early) my brother Tony's 35th birthday!!!!! I cannot believe that he is that old...knowing that I am only 14 months younger than him, I guess I am getting up there myself! LOL! Having a family that enjoys and loves one another is such a blessing, truly!!!!


The kids with my mom's sister and my aunt Kelly! Isn't she beautiful!?!
Here we are about to celebrate Tony's birthday from left to right
Dad, Maryann, me, Karli, Tony, Mom, Levi, Norah, Joe, Nathan

Me and Tony


My Mom-Mom and Nana




No comments: