I woke up this morning and decided to make the kids heart shaped pancakes. It wasn't easy, but I thought it would be fun. They didn't think it was that great, but I thought it looked cute!!
Last night I made some garland for a festive atmosphere!
I laid out the spread for the kids after lunch and then we got to decorating. They each decorated a few cupcakes. And then ate a couple each in some cases. Maryann just licked all the icing off and redecorated! LOL!!!!
Here is my wonderful bunch that I LOVE SO VERY MUCH!!!!! They are the joy of my days!!
Five very wonderful Valentines!!!!
Yes, that is my 22-month old licking icing on a knife, I guess I am more relaxed as the years have gone by!!!
3 sweethearts!!!!
Handsome buddy #1!
Little Beauty!!
Handsome buddy #2!
Another Little Beauty!!!
I am thankful to have fun days to be festive and to celebrate and just to enjoy life, the preciously wonderful life that God has blessed me with!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!! I thank the Lord most of all for JESUS CHRIST, Who loved me first, so that I could in turn love Him!!!!
3 comments:
Such a beautiful family Theresa. Thanks for spreading the joy to all of us!
Thanks, Shelia for sharing with me in my joy. You are a sweet friend!!
Wow, you've written so much! i love your blog :)
Post a Comment