The Dalys (Theresa and the kids) hit NJ yesterday afternoon and arrived at Nana and Pop Pop's house around 4:00. They gave their hugs and kisses and hit the pool and visited the fish in Nana's pond.
This morning we went to Mom-Mom and Pappy's house. A visit to the pool was the action for the day! We spent the day (11-4) at the pool! WHOAH! A huge feat for Mommy. But it was a good day and we are all pooped. No one will have trouble sleeping tonight...I hope!!!! ( I will figure out proper placing of the pictures for tomorrow's post!)
We miss you VA friends!
1 comment:
I am so glad that you that you guys made it to NJ safely. Wow, the pool fun started right away! I thought maybe you'd have some time to relax and visit after driving all that way. Oh well, looks like you are having tons of fun! ...11-4, man, that's impressive! Grace, mercy, and peace. We miss you.....love all the pictures :o)The girls say hi! They love the big pool pictures and the playground in the background!
Post a Comment