Today we met one of my oldest and dearest friends at the beach in her town in Wildwood, NJ. It was such a treat! Renee and I have been friends since 7th grade. The Lord has blessed us with a wonderful friendship all these years. The kids call her "Aunt Renee". She and her husband Tim have 3 beautiful kids, Maria, Elizabeth and Jude. We had a wonderful time - jumping waves, digging in the sand and eating sandy sandwiches!!! (actually we washed our hands in a bucket before we ate!) A guy on the beach was making a sand sculpture! Pretty cool! This was a great day! So glad we were able to do it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
love love love the pics, i can't get over norah in the sand! and you and levi look so much alike. wish i was there w/ you. this is such a good idea, maybe i'll do this for kavon when we go to CA.
Oh man! That looks like so much fun! I am loving all of the pictures, so are the girls...but they keep asking... Who's that with Nathan? Who are those kids with Levi? Where are they going? You are dearly missed, but I am glad that you are having fun. Grace, mercy, and peace. -ANG
2 comments:
love love love the pics, i can't get over norah in the sand! and you and levi look so much alike. wish i was there w/ you. this is such a good idea, maybe i'll do this for kavon when we go to CA.
Oh man! That looks like so much fun! I am loving all of the pictures, so are the girls...but they keep asking... Who's that with Nathan? Who are those kids with Levi? Where are they going? You are dearly missed, but I am glad that you are having fun. Grace, mercy, and peace. -ANG
Post a Comment