Silly title, I know but today is momentous for two occasions. One of far more importance than the other. Today we will begin a new year of homeschooling and today I am starting the 30 day Shred by Jillian Michaels. Sooooooo, that is what that is all about.
I have found myself feeling overwhelmed and a bit out of sorts as I am trying to recover from being gone for 3 weeks...cleaning, laundry, unpacking, GETTING READY TO TEACH 4 children school!!!! Yikes!! But the Spirit of God has been kind to me to remind me to keep my priorities straight. Life is NOT about a clean, well-organized home, although that is nice. I need to stay focused on my heart's attitude toward Christ, my children and my husband. To keep my life "sweet and clean" as one of my favorite poems puts it. "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect". He is a great God, good and faithful in all His ways. I am glad to know Him. I am glad to be called His child.
Well, I have spent time with the Lord this morning and will now move onto JILLIAN!!! YIKES! and then put together the rest of our things for a morning full of fun and school.
Well, I have spent time with the Lord this morning and will now move onto JILLIAN!!! YIKES! and then put together the rest of our things for a morning full of fun and school.
I hope to keep this posted a little more than I used to...but we shall see. I do plan to post some thoughts and results about the 30 day Shred, maybe that will help make me more dedicated to blogging...lol! Anyway, going to throw in a load of wash and hopefully shred some inches, so have a good one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment