Today is the long awaited day that the girls got their ears pierced. Maryann did not want to do it on her birthday but decided she would do it if Norah did it. Yesterday morning, Norah did it, in honor of her birthday. After watching Norah cry in pain, Maryann decided NOT to do it. But without any coaxing she eventually changed her mind again and decided to do it. When I asked her what changed her mind she told me that because I told her she might not be able to do it again for a long time, she thought she better go ahead and do it! I was proud of both of my little beauties and the bravery they showed. Here is a few pictures from the occasion!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Ear-piercing Day Arrives!
Today is the long awaited day that the girls got their ears pierced. Maryann did not want to do it on her birthday but decided she would do it if Norah did it. Yesterday morning, Norah did it, in honor of her birthday. After watching Norah cry in pain, Maryann decided NOT to do it. But without any coaxing she eventually changed her mind again and decided to do it. When I asked her what changed her mind she told me that because I told her she might not be able to do it again for a long time, she thought she better go ahead and do it! I was proud of both of my little beauties and the bravery they showed. Here is a few pictures from the occasion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment