Here are a few pictures of the first days of Norah's little life. Look at that precious, chubby face. Who would have known all that would be coming into our lives in that tiny little package? She has blessed us and stretched us every day since then and we are so thankful that God blessed us with her. The day that I found out I was expecting Norah, I was in a Target bathroom. I was shaking and trembling and wondering what on earth I would do. With 3 little children all 3 and under, I wasn't sure I was up for a fifth so soon. Why the baby at the time, Maryann was only 5 months old!!! But the Lord has another plan. I was concerned about finances and shortly after finding out of her conception, God provided Mark with another job, a better paying job. Oh and the strength and grace that came from the Lord in the days after her birth. I could never have done it without His strength, but oh how He lent His strength and grace to me. I can say that with 4 babies in 4 years time, I was and am still a testimony to myself of what God can do in a life. All glory to God!!! All glory to Him for forming in me life all that time ago and for the precious life of Norah Gail today. She is becoming a wonderful little lady and I look forward to what God will do in her life in the years to come. I pray she would love and serve Him all the days of her life!!! I LOVE YOU, NORAH!!!!!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Here are a few pictures of the first days of Norah's little life. Look at that precious, chubby face. Who would have known all that would be coming into our lives in that tiny little package? She has blessed us and stretched us every day since then and we are so thankful that God blessed us with her. The day that I found out I was expecting Norah, I was in a Target bathroom. I was shaking and trembling and wondering what on earth I would do. With 3 little children all 3 and under, I wasn't sure I was up for a fifth so soon. Why the baby at the time, Maryann was only 5 months old!!! But the Lord has another plan. I was concerned about finances and shortly after finding out of her conception, God provided Mark with another job, a better paying job. Oh and the strength and grace that came from the Lord in the days after her birth. I could never have done it without His strength, but oh how He lent His strength and grace to me. I can say that with 4 babies in 4 years time, I was and am still a testimony to myself of what God can do in a life. All glory to God!!! All glory to Him for forming in me life all that time ago and for the precious life of Norah Gail today. She is becoming a wonderful little lady and I look forward to what God will do in her life in the years to come. I pray she would love and serve Him all the days of her life!!! I LOVE YOU, NORAH!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment