Sunday, March 20, 2011











Today we celebrate the life of Norah Gail, who is turning four today!!!! Oh how we love her!!! For the past four years she has been both blessing and stretching Mark and I in ways we could have never thought possible. She is the sweetest and spunkiest one of the group. She is filled with persistence and strength. She is the first to say thank you and the first to ask if you are ok when you get hurt. She loves clothes, purses, Barney, Memory, and babies. She loves people and loves talking, what a chatterbox!! Much like me, I suppose!! LOL!!! She has brought some of my hardest days and my sweetest moments. At night she hugs my neck and says, "you're not going anywhere!! you are staying here forever!" What a little lovebug!!! She has been really growing lately in loving and obeying mommy and daddy and being content much more often. What a blessing that is to me! Lots of training and prayer!! What a little joy, she is such a cutie. I didn't know what I would do with a fourth baby in a fourth year, but now I don't know what I would do without Norah!! Our life wouldn't be nearly as exciting without our wonderful Norah in our lives!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Norah! tyson is very excited you are joining him in the fabulous 4's!! she is such a love bug! i love her cake!!