Friday, September 24, 2010
30-Day Shred, Still going, just not blogging and...
Well, Monday I didn't blog on my Shred, but I did level 2 again and it was so good. I enjoy knowing how hard I am working, trying to get better at the moves each time. I was supposed to Shred on Wednesday again, but my friend's baby shower here prevented me from that. Yesterday, something happened to my shoulder. Very painful. It feels a little better today so I am going to rest it from the Shred until Monday and hope it's better by then. Last night Mark and I ate a late meal together and it wasn't the healthiest, not so good, but it was fun and not like us so much, so it was good. BUT I MUST RUN a good 3.5-4 miles today to make up for it and to run off some of my tension that just comes from being a mommy of 5 and a homeschooler. LOVE THE JOB, but I get a bit overwhelmed sometimes and running helps. Well, thanks to the Lord we have been carried through another week. Thank you, LORD. You are good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment