Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Day 2, 30-Day Shred
Well, today I did my second day of the 30 day Shred. On Monday, I also got a 2.5 mile run in on top of that, and man was I sore yesterday, and today too. The first few minutes today, I thought about quitting, my muscles were so sore. After getting through the first strength interval, I no longer felt like giving up. My hubby doesn't really want me doing this, he said running was working fine for me and he doesn't like seeing me so sore. It is crazy how you can run miles and never be this sore! But I will proceed until he makes me quit or I just can't stand it! I need to keep up with my running along side this too, and that is what I find challenging. Jillian in the morning and running in the afternoon every other day. I hope to keep it up, but only time will tell...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment