Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 3, 30-Day Shred

Just completed my third day of the Shred and it was great. I went to Level 2 b/c I thought I needed to. It definitely gave me the challenge I was looking for. It was such a good workout! I will be on that level for awhile though, I think. I feel good and I am dripping with sweat. I am just doing every other day. I know that is not in the program, but that is just what I need to do now. Who knows, later I may get totally insane and do it, but for now I will just keep some of my sanity and do every other! LOL!

1 comment:

angela said...

Level two alreaady?! You're going to be shredded before I even get home from the beach! And wait...is the 30 day shred supposed to be done every day? Yikes!