Friday, September 24, 2010
Two Weeks of School Completed, and a new little student...
As you can see on the board, as of 9/23/10 (that Levi wrote) we have completed 2 full weeks of school. I do love this job. Such privilege!!!! It is not for the faint of heart though. LOL! I have a "new" little student, Karli, as the pictures show. She was not happy with her little table off to the side, so we moved her on over and she liked that much better...that is until she decided to continue in her new found love of destroying and terrorizing the family and things around. This little munchkin is busy knocking things over, spilling out markers and crayon boxes and writing on other people's things. She doesn't want her own books; she prefers to draw on her brothers and sisters' things or on my couch!!! Uh Huh! Not my favorite thing, lol! But she is ours and we love her. Just trying to figure out our days with her ways and SPUNK for life! What a little cutie she is and before I know it she will have blossomed like the others and will be needing real school herself...so until then I will work on my patience and ask God to help me be the mother and teacher that I need to be. Oh, I am thankful that I do not walk this road alone. "God is the strength of my life and my portion forever!!! " AMEN!! Happy Friday to you!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your school room looks great! the kiddos look so cute in their desks all ready to learn. aaahhhhh a school room :o)
Post a Comment